Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Owl love you forever

Only three days left before we move in and I would say we're about three-quarters of the way there... phew! I've had a hard time getting motivated these past few days (the beautiful weather is a bit distracting) but the majority of our stuff is either packed or already in the new pad. Ryan's parents were kind enough to give us a couch and loveseat which we moved in just a little bit ago. After some tricky maneuvering, three flights of stairs and one busted head (freak potted plant accident)... we have some serious seating!

To be honest, the only thing I've really dedicated extra time to the past few days is cleaning up a mirror I found at a thrift store a few years ago.


When I found this piece I couldn't believe someone hadn't snatched it up yet, (I may, or may not have been on an owl buying spree at that time) but I never gave it the tlc that it deserved. The time has come for these perched pretties to shine! Armed with glass and wood cleaner, towels, q-tips and the Pet Sounds album by The Beach Boys, (which I listened to twice during this process) I went to town on every nook and cranny. Looks good, eh?



No comments:

Post a Comment